Rss Feed

I Have No Idea...

this time to make me change my life...
but i don't have idea for make a change in my life,don't have something to do to make my life more better than before...
don't have any plan for do something...

so what must i do to make my life is different than before, to make my life more color full ??
i just need someone to make this happen to me, to bring me a new life in my life now...
to make me more believe then i can get something better...

did you believe, when sometimes you're life is so flat...
without someone beside you...?
and did you believe when you can't get anything without friends beside you?

it's just some stupid people who thinks that they can life alone,without friends beside them..
just crazy people when they just exploited their friends to make them more popular, to make them more fabulous, to make them more than everything...

but..
some people doesn't do that...

i think my live is nothing without my friends beside me, maybe i can't do anything without them..
cause i know, i'm just an imperfect girl...

so what must i do to make my life more better??
it just my heart know the answer...

:)

0 comments:

Welcome to my blog...

welcome to my blog.. this is just a fiction story... or just an opinion from my mind, when somethimes people can't understan why it happen to them...
justsignin and leave you'r comment..